Tuesday, May 20, 2014

HELLO

Hello Mommy's, Daddy's, or whatever else you call yourself's lol.

So lets start by saying i am NO EXPERT on mother life, im still learning as i go. but i figured that if im experincing things just as the same as other mothers out their then im sure i can relate with alot of diffrent people.

I guess it would be smart though to introuduce myself first so instead of writing a thousand and one things about myself and my life then i thought i would sum it up into 10 FACTS about me.

  1. I am 27 years old ( sometimes i forget my age, it happens to ALL MOMS ) dont judge me 
  2. i have two kids, My son jeremiah is going to be 4 next month and my daughter Genesis is going to be 2 in August.
  3. I live in NYC ( not born, but raised) im originally from chile ! ( if your going to ask me where the hell that is then just do yourself a favor and look at a map )
  4. Im a working mom. ENOUGH SAID
  5. i struggle with alot of the same issues most woman go through, although i like to believe that i am the ONLY one who goes through it. ( im a bit dramatic at times )
  6. i have no filter in my mouth, so sometimes i will admit things that some moms wont want to admit out loud.
  7. Ive been married for the past 5 years. ( not long but its been long enough for me to secrectly sometimes want to shove a pillow over his face, while he sleeps of course )
  8. I LOVE TO BE A MOM, BUT IT DOES DRIVE ME INSANE SOMETIMES.
  9. i am very sarcastic mom
  10. IM AWESOME !!!
yay so their you go, those are some 10 random facts about me. im sure you will learn more about me down the line.

So meanwhile, enjoy my blog and everything that comes with it !

Sincerely,

A tired MOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment